Karl A. Pettijohn
Managing Director, Investments
As a Wedbush Financial Advisor, I am dedicated to serving my clients and the community. I believe my clients come first and work to help protect their financial success. With over 30 years of experience in the financial industry, I strive to help my clients achieve their short and long-term financial goals.
I develop personalized investment strategies for my clients from all walks of life including entrepreneurs, entertainers and high net worth individuals. Contact me for a complimentary portfolio review or to learn more about creating a plan to grow your financial success.
Prior to joining Wedbush Securities, I worked for J.P Morgan for 7 years, UBS for 7 years, CIBC for 4 years, Smith Barney for 4 years, and Merrill Lynch for 9 years. I graduated in 1985 from Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration with a Bachelor of Science.
- Scaled each of the ‘Seven Summits’ (minus the last 700 feet of Everest) and skied to the North Pole
- 9 time Ironman triathlon finisher, and completed 19 marathons
- Current Board Member of The Aquarium of the Pacific and the Marine Conservation Resource Institute. Former President and Board Member of the Saban Community Clinic, former Board Member of Covenant House California
Recognized by the firm as a member of the prestigious President's Club for outstanding contributions to the Wealth Management Division.
- Alternative Investments
- Annuities and Insurance
- Asset Management
- Financial Planning
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Planning
- Stocks and Bonds
- Wealth Management
- Registered with Series 7, 31, 63 and 65 licenses
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA)